Scientists warn that swathes of South Asia may be uninhabitable due to rising temperatures by 2100 — and in the desert community of Sibi in Pakistan’s southwest Balochistan province, where the mercury hit 52.4 degrees Celsius (126 Fahrenheit) this summer, it feels like they could be right.
- Republicans struggle to salvage congressional seat in Pennsylvania
- Joined in BJP, Naresh Agarwal apologized on controversial statement on Jaya Bachchan
- Sick and injured begin to leave besieged Syrian enclave in Ghouta
- Russia says London refuses to provide access to Skripal case material
- China to merge regulators in biggest overhaul in years