Darjeeling (West Bengal), Oct 12 (ANI): A female elephant was found dead near paddy farmland at Taribari forest village in Bagdogra Gram Panchayat of Darjeeling. The elephant was first found lying in the field by villagers who immediately informed the Bagdogra forest Range officers. Villagers informed that the deceased elephant was part of a herd that regularly comes to their village from the nearby Taribari forest to take paddy crops. Ranger of Bagdogra Elephant Squad Pemba Sherpa said primary investigation indicates it to be a case of electrification. However, it will only be confirmed after post-mortem.
- Previous story Developments made during my tenure will help Anupam Kher: Ex FTII chairman Gajendra Chauhan
- Female elephant dies allegedly due to electrocution
- Developments made during my tenure will help Anupam Kher: Ex FTII chairman Gajendra Chauhan
- Paid tribute to Martyred IAF commandos Milind Kishore and Nilesh Kumar in Chandigarh
- 2018 Bentley Bentayga Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part III
- 2018 Bentley Bentayga Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II