Kyrgyzstan’s youngest female MP Aida Kasymalieva is determined to help women make their voices heard in a country which is rife with bride kidnapping, child marriage and domestic violence.
- Next story GOP tax plan unlikely to swell deficit: Speaker Ryan tells Reuters
- Previous story Caught on CCTV: Hardik Patel met Rahul Gandhi in Hotel of Ahmedabad
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh