A Spring/Summer collection with a breezy and tropical feel by Italy’s Fendi opens the second day of Milan Fashion Week. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Ed Sheeran among 1,000 artists performing for global refugee concert series
- Previous story The Real Housewives of Atlanta play Celebrity Family Feud
- Indycar champion Josef Newgarden unveils new design at Detroit Autio Show
- Wall Street falls with oil prices
- Police seek motive for parents who held 13 siblings
- WH doctor says Trump in ‘excellent’ overall health, had normal score on cognitive exam
- Lena Hoschek takes Berlin Fashion Week down the garden path