Fiat Chrysler said Saturday Sergio Marchionne was replaced by the head of the firm’s Jeep division, Mike Manley, after the health of the carmaker’s long-time boss deteriorated sharply following shoulder surgery. Jane Lanhee Lee reports.
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja