FIFA president Gianni Infantino says he will not be a “dictator” in discussions over his proposal to expand the World Cup finals from 32 to 48 teams.
- Next story Kerry says two-state solution in jeopardy in Middle East
- Previous story Ankara says ceasefire deal readied for Syria
- Kanye West’s tweets cause controversy, get reaction from Trump
- Facebook delivers big earnings despite the challenges
- Protestors hold candle light march for minor girl raped in Ghaziabad
- Police guards water resources in light of water scarcity in Damoh
- Kothkai minor rape-murder case: Himachal Pradesh HC directs CBI to file fresh affidavit