New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): As India is all set to host the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup, the glittering trophy was placed in front of India Gate for public display on Sunday. The silverware was opened for the fans to see it and to take pictures with it. Giving details of the event, tournament director Jaiver Ceppi said to promote the sport and aware people about the upcoming 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup they have put the trophy at India Gate. The basic idea behind the trophy experience is to give fans a glimpse of the football extravaganza that awaits in October as eight cities have been selected to host the U-17 World Cup teams in India. Football fans cashed the movement and took selfies with the silverware.
- Next story TDP MPs ask Chief Electoral Officer to take action against Jaganmohan Reddy’s provoking statement
- Previous story Trump has made long-awaited decision on Afghanistan
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors