The Goods and Services Tax Council on Sunday decided that the new system of indirect taxing will be imposed from midnight of June 30th and July 1st. However, it has also provided an exemption from late penalties to industries in filing returns for the first two months.
- Next story GST rollout on July 1st midnight; rates fixed for hotels, lottery
- Previous story Bhim Army protested over demanded for the release of Chandrasekhar alias Ravan in Delhi
- Get ready to witness fresh snowfall in Kullu’s Anjani Mahadev
- Boko Haram frees over 100 abducted Nigerian schoolgirls after month in captivity
- Opposition calls for State-wide bandh over special category status to Andhra Pradesh
- Nearly 200 tea garden workers informed about banking codes in Siliguri
- RSS isn’t a terrorist or a naxal organisation: Baba Ramdev