The Goods and Services Tax Council on Sunday decided that the new system of indirect taxing will be imposed from midnight of June 30th and July 1st. However, it has also provided an exemption from late penalties to industries in filing returns for the first two months.
- Previous story Bhim Army protested over demanded for the release of Chandrasekhar alias Ravan in Delhi
- Filing Return Timelines Extended For 2 Months
- Bhim Army protested over demanded for the release of Chandrasekhar alias Ravan in Delhi
- Watch: Silver coins dating back to year 1904-1919 found
- Gorkha Janmukti Morcha strike halts toy train services
- In Kanpur and Haridwar, Cricket fans angry from India’s defeat from Pakistan in Champions Trophy