The Goods and Services Tax Council on Sunday decided that the new system of indirect taxing will be imposed from midnight of June 30th and July 1st. However, it has also provided an exemption from late penalties to industries in filing returns for the first two months.
- Next story GST rollout on July 1st midnight; rates fixed for hotels, lottery
- Previous story Bhim Army protested over demanded for the release of Chandrasekhar alias Ravan in Delhi
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia