New Delhi, Aug 05 (ANI): Bollywood’s ‘undisputed King’ Shah Rukh Khan has successfully completed 25 years in the glamorous film industry and the actor is still ruling the hearts of zillions. And, to mark the 25 years of the ‘Raees’ actor in filmdom, Filmfare magazine dedicated its August issue to the King Khan. The magazine’s official Twitter handle shared the cover of their August issue, which has SRK on it. On the cover, the ‘Raees’ actor is seen in a white shirt and black trousers. His gelled hair and a clean shaven look nailed the perfect stylish look. Needless, to say, King Khan is surely going to take your breath away with his classy look on the cover of Filmfare magazine.
- Filmfare celebrates 25 yrs of SRK in filmdom with their latest issue
- “Came to Bangalore to protect democracy,” says Congress leader
- Arjuna Award Will Motivate Me To Perform Better- Satyawart
- A Weird Wedding To Please The Rain Gods
- INSIDE VIDEO : Malaika Arora Celebrates Ex-Husband Arbaaz Khan’s 50th Birthday Party