Sehore (M.P.), July 09 (ANI): In an unusual incident, a farmer in Madhya Pradesh’s Sehore was forced to use his daughters to pull the plough in their fields, as the latter could not afford oxen. The financially distressed farmer was left with no option than to force his daughters to leave their studies and help him in the field. Giving details, the farmer Sardar Kahla said he has no money to buy or take care of bulls for ploughing. District Public Relation Officer (DPRO) Ashish Sharma said, administration is looking into the matter and proper help would be given to the poor farmer under government schemes.
- Next story Dead body carried on rickshaw for postmortem
- Previous story Telangana shares cordial relations with Centre: Deputy CM Mahmood Ali
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’