Sehore (M.P.), July 09 (ANI): In an unusual incident, a farmer in Madhya Pradesh’s Sehore was forced to use his daughters to pull the plough in their fields, as the latter could not afford oxen. The financially distressed farmer was left with no option than to force his daughters to leave their studies and help him in the field. Giving details, the farmer Sardar Kahla said he has no money to buy or take care of bulls for ploughing. District Public Relation Officer (DPRO) Ashish Sharma said, administration is looking into the matter and proper help would be given to the poor farmer under government schemes.
- Financial crisis forced farmer to use his daughters to plough field
- Telangana shares cordial relations with Centre: Deputy CM Mahmood Ali
- Salman Khan finally joins ‘Judwaa 2’ cast to shoot for his cameo
- Revealed! Shah Rukh Khan plays a guide in ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’
- Ballabhgarh lynching: Main accused sent to 2-day police remand