Palanpur (Gujarat), July 30 (ANI): Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani on Sunday said that the state government is standing with the flood-affected people and assured financial help within two days to the people, who are facing losses with regard to floods. The Chief Minister added that the state government is working towards bringing things back to normal in Banaskantha as soon as possible. He has visited Dhanera, which suffered heavy losses. The Government is making schemes to reinstate farmers, traders and stockmen.
- Financial help within 2 days to flood-affected people, assures CM Rupani
- North Korea’s missile test ‘clear and present danger’ to U.S.: Sen. Feinstein
- BJP President, CM Yogi eat lunch at OBC worker’s house
- ‘Communist Party wants to eliminate BJP from Kerala’: O. Rajagopal
- Gunman kills one, injures three in shooting at German nightclub