Palanpur (Gujarat), July 30 (ANI): Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani on Sunday said that the state government is standing with the flood-affected people and assured financial help within two days to the people, who are facing losses with regard to floods. The Chief Minister added that the state government is working towards bringing things back to normal in Banaskantha as soon as possible. He has visited Dhanera, which suffered heavy losses. The Government is making schemes to reinstate farmers, traders and stockmen.
- Next story Odisha floods: Dharmendra Pradhan visits flood-affected areas
- Previous story North Korea’s missile test ‘clear and present danger’ to U.S.: Sen. Feinstein
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat