Palanpur (Gujarat), July 30 (ANI): Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani on Sunday said that the state government is standing with the flood-affected people and assured financial help within two days to the people, who are facing losses with regard to floods. The Chief Minister added that the state government is working towards bringing things back to normal in Banaskantha as soon as possible. He has visited Dhanera, which suffered heavy losses. The Government is making schemes to reinstate farmers, traders and stockmen.
- Next story Odisha floods: Dharmendra Pradhan visits flood-affected areas
- Previous story North Korea’s missile test ‘clear and present danger’ to U.S.: Sen. Feinstein
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!