A Syrian refugee’s quest to find his country’s “Mr Gay” to send to an international beauty pageant is the subject of a new documentary that hopes to raise awareness of the plight of LGBT asylum seekers. Emily Wither reports.
- Next story Man builds motorbike ambulance to aid rural population
- Previous story The Met showcases Islamic art as a response to Trump’s Muslim ban
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley