New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): After ban on firecrackers in Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) in the run-up of Diwali, the traders are the ones who are facing its brunt the most. According to firecrackers businessman they are already facing huge loss because of the demonetisation and the GST rollout and now after the apex court’s decision, they have been compelled to close their shops. A three-judge bench restored apex court’s November 2016 order banning sale of crackers in NCR and suspended its September 2017 order – which allowed limited sale but banned imports from other states. In September’s order, the apex court had modified its order and allowed limited sale of firecrackers but banned import from other states.
- Next story Caught on Camera: Police station premises becomes battle zone for husband, wife
- Previous story Philippine’s Duterte lashes out at EU in profanity-laden rant
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala