A federal grand jury approved the first charges in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. run for the White House, a source told Reuters. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Next story Chidambaram’s ‘Azadi’ remarks are contrary to ‘national interest’, Kashmir problem is Congress’ legacy: FM Jaitley
- Previous story At least 7 dead after Mogadishu suicide attack
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia