A federal grand jury approved the first charges in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. run for the White House, a source told Reuters. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Next story Chidambaram’s ‘Azadi’ remarks are contrary to ‘national interest’, Kashmir problem is Congress’ legacy: FM Jaitley
- Previous story At least 7 dead after Mogadishu suicide attack
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala