A federal grand jury approved the first charges in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. run for the White House, a source told Reuters. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- First charges filed in special Russia-U.S. election probe –source
- At least 7 dead after Mogadishu suicide attack
- Chidambaram’s remarks on breaking ‘Union of India’ into pieces is ‘shocking’, ‘disgusting’: Smriti Irani
- Centre lacks ‘honesty’ to admit their ‘foolish’ move: Chidambaram on Demonetisation
- My India (Weekly Program) – Oct 28, 2017