New Delhi, 25 July (ANI): Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) and MoS PMO Dr Jitendra Singh recently laid the foundation stone of the first-ever hostel for northeast students in the campus of Jawaharlal Nehru University.During the inaugural ceremony, Singh said it has been a long wait . He highlighted that JNU has more than 8,000 students, of which there are more than 600 students from Northeast than any other mainland States outside NE region.
- Next story President Ramnath Kovind accorded with first Guard of Honour at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Previous story Drass remembers fallen soldiers on ‘Kargil Diwas’
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court