New Delhi, 25 July (ANI): Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) and MoS PMO Dr Jitendra Singh recently laid the foundation stone of the first-ever hostel for northeast students in the campus of Jawaharlal Nehru University.During the inaugural ceremony, Singh said it has been a long wait . He highlighted that JNU has more than 8,000 students, of which there are more than 600 students from Northeast than any other mainland States outside NE region.
- First-ever hostel for Northeast students on cards in JNU campus
- Drass remembers fallen soldiers on ‘Kargil Diwas’
- President Ramnath Kovind’s college hosts lunch to celebrate his success
- Residential building collapse: 3 killed, over 30 trapped, rescue operations underway
- Poor educational facilities for youth in Gilgit-Baltistan