New Delhi, 25 July (ANI): Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) and MoS PMO Dr Jitendra Singh recently laid the foundation stone of the first-ever hostel for northeast students in the campus of Jawaharlal Nehru University.During the inaugural ceremony, Singh said it has been a long wait . He highlighted that JNU has more than 8,000 students, of which there are more than 600 students from Northeast than any other mainland States outside NE region.
- Next story President Ramnath Kovind accorded with first Guard of Honour at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Previous story Drass remembers fallen soldiers on ‘Kargil Diwas’
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business