Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 10 (ANI): Abu Dhabi-based B R Shetty group will set up a quantum and analytics healthcare centre as a part of the proposed integrated BRS Medicity in Andhra Pradesh’s capital Amaravati. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for the prestigious project BRS Medicity in the region. CM Naidu said that the BRS group is going to invest a whooping amount of Rs 6500 crore for the project. The Medicity will consists of a Medical University, super- speciality hospital, medical devices manufacturing facility and other medical facilities in one destination and will provide employment to thousands of people in the state.
- First FDI project kicks off as CM Naidu lays foundation stone of BRS Medicity
- Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Haseena Parkar’ to clash with Sanjay Dutt’s Bhoomi at BO
- PM Modi bids farewell to Vice-President Hamid Ansari
- Was very nervous on first day of shoot: Sanjay Dutt on ‘Bhoomi’
- Ranbir Kapoor finally reacts to father Rishi Kapoor’s attack on ‘Jagga Jasoos’ director