Thousands of fans will pack the futuristic Gangneung Oval for the Olympic speed skating competition next month. But afterwards, one suggestion is for the cavernous steel-grey structure to store frozen fish. No definitive future use has been identified for the $120 million building on South Korea’s east coast, one of several venues whose legacy — or lack of one — threatens to tarnish the image of the Games.
- Next story Opposition creates uproar in ongoing J&K Assembly
- Previous story Kajol wants entertainment industry to be ‘completely tax free’
- Odisha ‘Mountain Man’ carves road through hills for his children to attend school
- Real life ‘Mowgli’ in Odisha spends his life around animals
- Watch: Mob thrashes man, his brothers for alleged ‘Love Jihad’
- Hong Kong police arrest man over murder of wife, son at Ritz-Carlton
- Eagles hang on to defeat Falcons, Patriots rout Titans in NFL divisional playoffs