A violent brawl breaks out in South Africa’s parliament as guards exchange punches with opposition lawmakers who had shouted down President Jacob Zuma as he tried to deliver his state of the nation address.
- Next story Berlin film fest opens with jazz biopic
- Previous story Jeff Sessions sworn in as US attorney general
- Versace plays with prints and leather for its spring/summer designs
- Roberto Cavalli – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- Indian Fans Confident About Second Win Against Pakistan
- Pakistani Fan Sings National Anthem, Takes Social Media By Storm
- Phillip Plein – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan