Kathmandu (Nepal), Apr 20 (ANI): Five prominent Madhesi parties announced their unification ahead of polls to local government bodies slated for May 14, becoming the fifth largest party in Nepal’s Parliament. The announcement was made at a function in Kathmandu, with the new party – the largest in the Madhes region – being named the Rastriya Janata Party. The five parties are Mahantha Thakur’s Tarai Madhes Loktantrik Party, Rajendra Mahato’s Sadbhawana Party, Sharat Singh Bhandari’s Rastriya Madhes Samajbadi Party, Mahendra Yadav’s Tarai Madhes Sadbhawana Party and Rajkishor Yadav’s Madhesi Janadhikar Forum- Ganatantrik. After the unification, the Madhesi leaders have claimed that the unity will give them the power to fight for their rights and intensify their protest.
- Next story BJP MLA takes U-Turn, asks politicians to talk to stone pelters
- Previous story Inventing names for Arunachal Pradesh towns doesn’t make China’s claim legal: MEA
- Arshi and Akash are so weird | Shilpa Shinde | Big Boss11
- Hema Malini At Celebrations Of 40 Years Completion Of ISCKON Temple In Mumbai
- Lakkshyas Birthday and Veere Di Wedding Invitation Out
- Lava spews from restive Philippines volcano
- Shilpa Shinde Does Not Want To Meet This Contestant From Bigg Boss 11 In Her Life