New Delhi, Dec 22 (ANI): India’s one of the leading e-commerce Flipkart is all set to carve out Artificial Intelligence unit called AIfor India. The online retailer is investing hundreds of millions dollars in the ambitious vision by hiring artificial intelligence experts and infrastructure. Flipkart will be working with top institutions like IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) to successfully achieve the AIfor India. AI will be used for both consumer and supply side by Flipkart. Flipkart has already acquired labs in Silicon Valley to study on areas like machine and Artificial Intelligence.
- Next story Reuters Pictures of the Year 2017
- Previous story Trump signs tax, government spending bills into law
- Honda confirms decision to close its only British car plant
- (no title)
- Christopher Kane – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in London
- Christopher Kane – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in London (with interview)
- Data diary: PMIs, trade talks, exports add to global growth puzzle