wreak havoc in various parts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Heavy rains in Gujarat have lead to severe waterlogging outside the Ahmedabad airport and parts of east Ahmedabad. The rising water level in Sabarmati River has now entered nearby villages affecting normal life. On Wednesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi took an aerial survey of Gujarat. The situation does not seen to get any better in Rajasthan where rescue teams have been deployed to help civilians. The Indian Army rescued as many as 29 passengers from a bus from Godan-Badanwari road on Wednesday night. The Army, Indian Air Force (IAF), National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and local teams have intensified rescue and relief operations.
- Next story Plum cultivation boosts in Kashmir, growers satisfied
- Previous story “Amit Shah, Modi’s khandan of Godse killed Gandhiji”: Lalu Prasad Yadav
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court