Banaskantha (Gujarat), July 30 (ANI): Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani took an aerial survey of flood-hit areas in the state. The CM met the flood-affected people and promised them to provide help to bring life back to normal. CM Rupani said they are making schemes to reinstate farmers, traders and stockmen. He also said that he will stay there for five days to get a better idea of the situation. “The focus of government is to bring relief in Banaskantha and Patan.” Heavy rainfall has devastated various parts of Gujarat throwing life out of the gear. The rains have caused heavy losses to farmers, traders and people living in lower areas. Many people have been reportedly killed so far and rescue operations are underway.
- Focus of government is to provide relief in Banaskantha, Patan areas: Gujarat CM Rupani
- Vessel carrying over 1,500 kg of heroin worth Rs. 3500 Crore detained
- Russia’s Putin reviews fleet at Navy Day parade
- TRS leader K. Kavitha pays tribute to renowned poet C Narayana Reddy
- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence arrives in Estonia