New Delhi, Jan 11 (ANI): After announcing his divorce from wife MacKenzie Bezos, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos surrounded himself in a controversy after his flirtatious texts to news anchor Lauren Sanchez was leaked by The Enquirer. Lauren Sanchez is the former co-host of ‘Good Day’ show. Moreover, the National Enquirer has released purported texts between Bezos and Sanchez that could throw a new light to their relationship, E! News reported. “I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon,” one of the obtained texts read. Another text reads, “I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight… I want to kiss your lips… I love you. I am in love with you.” Earlier this week, Bezos had announced divorce with wife MacKenzie after 25 years of marriage.
- Following divorce, Jeff Bezos’ romantic texts to news anchor surfaces online
- Pakistan should be last country to lecture New Delhi on plurality: MEA
- Congress holds protest against screening of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ in Kolkata
- Mahagathbandhan is Opposition’s desperate attempt to save their existence: Yogi Adityanath
- After long span, Shree Sayajibaug Zoo is blessed with baby Hippo