Ghulam Nabi Azad in a press conference spoke on a range of issues in the current Narendra Modi government and called it 3 years of violence, fear, and aggression. He also spoke about women safety and ISRO’s recent success.
- For Congress, It’s 3 Years Of Violence, Fear, And Aggression
- Pregnant woman burnt alive by her family members for marrying man of lower cast
- Salman Khan quashes reports of signing Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next
- Bandipora attack: Arms, ammunition recovered from killed terrorists
- U.S. reviews participation in U.N. Human Rights Council