Kanpur (U.P.), Dec 25 (ANI): Markazi Eidgah situated in Kanpur city has become a centre of religious unity, fostering a great bond of brotherhood among the residents here. Whether it’s the festival of Eid or a mundane day of prayers, Verma family leaves no stone unturned to keep the premises of Eidgah spic and span. The Verma family, living in the small corner of its premises, have never seen themselves differently from their Muslim counterparts, who provide them every help whenever required. Several such sites can be found in the nook and corner of the country, which are setting a great example of communal harmony and are spreading the message of peace and brotherhood.
- Next story Recreational Park promotes communal harmony
- Previous story Fire breaks out on 17th floor of building in Walkeshwar
- Delhi Police busts gang procuring illegal weapons
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan