In Libya’s capital, fashionable cafes catering only for families are gaining popularity amongst women seeking public spots to socialize without having to worry about unwanted advances from men.
- Next story Spanish control tested as Catalan government returns
- Previous story No sign of collusion in campaign aides’ indictments: White House
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France