In Libya’s capital, fashionable cafes catering only for families are gaining popularity amongst women seeking public spots to socialize without having to worry about unwanted advances from men.
- Next story Spanish control tested as Catalan government returns
- Previous story No sign of collusion in campaign aides’ indictments: White House
- “Amit shah’s letter is full of lies, half truths and arrogant attacks”: CM Naidu
- Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi over his NCC remark
- Fire breaks out in godown in Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar, later doused
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates state farmers for Krishi Karman Award
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims