New Delhi, Dec 22 (ANI): Indian ace badminton player Saina Nehwal is all set to spearhead Awadhe Warriors challenge in the Premier Badminton League (PBL), starting from December 23, but the Hyderabadi shuttler at the same time is also worried about the cramped scheduling of events for the forthcoming year. Speaking to ANI, Saina said there are so many tournaments, including the few prestigious ones. Some tournaments are also mandatory to play. It is going to be very challenging for the players to pick and choose the events.
- Next story Watch: Mani Shankar Aiyar evades question on Gujarat Election results
- Previous story Dhumal’s supporters protest during BJP meeting on CM candidate
- Boko Haram militants free scores of abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- Queer film festival opens in London
- Hawaiian kids get first taste of snow in Washington, DC
- American mother in Syria’s Ghouta urges Trump to ‘do something’
- A soldier’s epic journey captured in sculpture for U.S. World War One memorial