Ford plans to set up a joint venture with Anhui Zotye Automobile to make electric vehicles in China. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Dharmendra Pradhan questions CM Naveen Patnaik’s credibility
- Previous story Three brothers pulled from Italian quake rubble
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet