Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 26 (ANI): Mother of a foreign national student, allegedly sexually assaulted by a administrative official inside a school premises, blamed the authorities for negligence. “School never took any action for my complaints”, she said while speaking to ANI exclusively. According to the police, the boy – a Nigerian national – had been being ‘sexually assaulted for the past three to four years.” The police are considering all aspects including the recordings of the CCTV footage for a detailed investigation.
- Next story Massive fire breaks out near Bandra Railway Station
- Previous story Bizzare! District Collector asks villagers to go for ‘open defecation’
- BJP makes mountain out of a molehill when it comes to AMU: Zafaryab Jilani
- Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Prashant Kishor appointed as JD (U) national vice president
- Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Neymar heaps praise on Argentina ahead of friendly