Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 26 (ANI): Mother of a foreign national student, allegedly sexually assaulted by a administrative official inside a school premises, blamed the authorities for negligence. “School never took any action for my complaints”, she said while speaking to ANI exclusively. According to the police, the boy – a Nigerian national – had been being ‘sexually assaulted for the past three to four years.” The police are considering all aspects including the recordings of the CCTV footage for a detailed investigation.
- Next story Massive fire breaks out near Bandra Railway Station
- Previous story Bizzare! District Collector asks villagers to go for ‘open defecation’
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1