Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 26 (ANI): Mother of a foreign national student, allegedly sexually assaulted by a administrative official inside a school premises, blamed the authorities for negligence. “School never took any action for my complaints”, she said while speaking to ANI exclusively. According to the police, the boy – a Nigerian national – had been being ‘sexually assaulted for the past three to four years.” The police are considering all aspects including the recordings of the CCTV footage for a detailed investigation.
- Next story Massive fire breaks out near Bandra Railway Station
- Previous story Bizzare! District Collector asks villagers to go for ‘open defecation’
- 3 killed in French shooting, hostage-taking
- Watch: Thousands of Poles demonstrate against tightening abortion law
- Happy Birthday Emraan Hashmi: B-Town’s serial kisser turns 39
- 18-year-old shot dead by 3 men
- Noida suicide: Birju Maharaj blames school administration for negligence, backs demand for CBI probe