Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 26 (ANI): Mother of a foreign national student, allegedly sexually assaulted by a administrative official inside a school premises, blamed the authorities for negligence. “School never took any action for my complaints”, she said while speaking to ANI exclusively. According to the police, the boy – a Nigerian national – had been being ‘sexually assaulted for the past three to four years.” The police are considering all aspects including the recordings of the CCTV footage for a detailed investigation.
- Massive fire breaks out near Bandra Railway Station
- Foreign national student”s assault: Mother puts onus on school for ‘negligence”
- Bizzare! District Collector asks villagers to go for ‘open defecation’
- Bachelors have bright future in BJP: Chhattisgarh Minister Bhaiya Lal Rajwade
- Soldiers killed in Finland train collision