Former Brazilian leader Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva was convicted on corruption charges on Wednesday in the first of five graft trials he faces. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story Families in fear ahead of U.S. Senate healthcare vote
- Previous story Password sharing hurts media firms
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident