Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday addressed media persons in Lucknow and informed that the Samajwadi Party (SP) delegation will visiting Gorakhpur in the wake of 64 deaths in Baba Raghav Das Medical College hospital. Lashing out at present state government, Akhilesh blamed Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of being non-serious towards such issues, and said what has happened is a serious matter. The former U.P. CM further demanded a compensation of Rs. 20 lakh each for the bereaved families.
- Next story Congress delegation visits BRD Medical College, leaders demand resignation of Health Minister
- Previous story Meet Faith Runner The Man Who Ran 9964 Km In 100 Days
- Zadig & Voltaire – Men’s and Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in New York
- Anna Sui – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in New York
- 3.1 Phillip Lim – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in New York
- Ralph Lauren – Men’s and Women’s Collection Spring/Summer 2018 in New York
- Security forces conduct search operation in Raipur Domana area