Jalandhar (Punjab), Oct 19 (ANI): Kavita Devi, who rocked the WWE ring in her traditional Indian attire, said she fought in ‘salwar-kameez’ to stay connected with her culture. Kavita has become the first Indian woman wrestler to be signed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). She has represented India at the 2016 South Asian Games. She has been mentored by WWE’s 2007 World Heavyweight Champion the Great Khali aka Dalip Singh Rana. The Indian wrestler recollected the time when Kavita first joined his academy for training and acknowledged her determination and achievements. Wishes poured in from across the nation hoping Kavita would keep India’s flag flying high.
- Next story BSF, Pakistani Rangers exchange sweets on Diwali festival
- Previous story Darul Uloom Deoband issues ‘fatwa’ banning Muslims from posting photos on social media
- Jammu and Kashmir employees could not be training in abroad
- Khalistani terrorists can attack the Parliament building on high alert in Delhi
- Jiji Maa 20th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Kaleerein 20th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Airbus Beluga XL soars into skies above France for first flight