Khunti (Jharkhand), Nov 2 (ANI): At least four Maoists of the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), were killed in an encounter with security forces in Jharkhand’s Khunti district. The operation was executed by CRPF contingent and district police Palsa jungle area between Lapung and Karra. The police also recovered various arms and ammunition from the encounter site including country-made rifles, live cartridges, mobile phones, several Aadhaar cards and ATM cards.
- Next story Dustin Hoffman answers sexual harassment claim
- Previous story Three GJM leaders arrested in connection with murder of SI Amitava Malik
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child
- Priyank Sharma, Harshita Gaur, Khushi and others at Puncchbeat Prom Night