Khunti (Jharkhand), Nov 2 (ANI): At least four Maoists of the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), were killed in an encounter with security forces in Jharkhand’s Khunti district. The operation was executed by CRPF contingent and district police Palsa jungle area between Lapung and Karra. The police also recovered various arms and ammunition from the encounter site including country-made rifles, live cartridges, mobile phones, several Aadhaar cards and ATM cards.
- Next story Dustin Hoffman answers sexual harassment claim
- Previous story Three GJM leaders arrested in connection with murder of SI Amitava Malik
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh