U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer says the fourth round of NAFTA renegotiation talks have concluded with “significant conceptual gaps” between the parties. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story NAFTA talks extended into first quarter of 2018
- Previous story Netflix adds more subscribers
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour