The killing of a policeman in an Islamist militant attack overshadows the last day of France’s unpredictable presidential election campaign as centrist Emmanuel Macron holds onto his status as frontrunner in the polls. Ivor Bennett reports.
- Next story Aditi Ashok Is A Great Role Model-Let Director Development
- Previous story Dior unveils new Tokyo store and fresh looks
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants