French public sector workers are staging strikes across France in protest at labour reforms. As David Pollard reports, President Macron is finding it increasingly hard to bring in the economic reforms many think France needs.
- Next story Can diamonds be an investor’s best friend?
- Previous story Outrage, finger-pointing as Weinstein scandal grips Hollywood
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe