French public sector workers are staging strikes across France in protest at labour reforms. As David Pollard reports, President Macron is finding it increasingly hard to bring in the economic reforms many think France needs.
- Next story Can diamonds be an investor’s best friend?
- Previous story Outrage, finger-pointing as Weinstein scandal grips Hollywood
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour