French President Francois Hollande says that a shooting on the Champs Elysees is suspected to be “of a terrorist nature.” The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the fatal shooting in Paris of a police officer on Thursday, in a statement by the jihadists’ propaganda agency Amaq.
- Next story De Niro reflects on Trump presidency
- Previous story Robots and chefs hope to bring lion fish to a restaurant near you
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Will wait to see how central govt. utilises Haj subsidy for education, scholarship of minorities: Owaisi
- 6 houses, temple gutted in fire