French President Francois Hollande says that a shooting on the Champs Elysees is suspected to be “of a terrorist nature.” The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the fatal shooting in Paris of a police officer on Thursday, in a statement by the jihadists’ propaganda agency Amaq.
- Next story De Niro reflects on Trump presidency
- Previous story Robots and chefs hope to bring lion fish to a restaurant near you
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet