Bahraini footballer Hakeem Al Araibi arrives in the Australian city of Melbourne after being freed from a Thai prison where he has spent the last two months. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Freed Bahraini footballer lands in Australia
- U.S. lawmakers reach tentative deal to avoid government shutdown
- El Paso mayor denies Trump’s claim that fence helped lower crime
- U.S. lawmakers hit tentative deal to avoid shutdown
- PM Modi got no credibility left: Rahul Gandhi after attending AP CM Naidu’s day-long hunger strike