The United Nations’ top human rights official says that derogatory remarks by U.S. President Donald Trump about journalists could amount to incitement and embolden followers to attack certain communities. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Doklam Resolution Is A Big Diplomatic Victory For India: Defense Expert
- Previous story May in Japan to discuss trade, Brexit
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections