The United Nations’ top human rights official says that derogatory remarks by U.S. President Donald Trump about journalists could amount to incitement and embolden followers to attack certain communities. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Doklam Resolution Is A Big Diplomatic Victory For India: Defense Expert
- Previous story May in Japan to discuss trade, Brexit
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws