The French and Spanish interior ministers marked a minute of silence on Wednesday (August 23) in memory of the victims of the Barcelona attack that killed 13 people last week. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story U.S. Navy relieves 7th Fleet commander after collisions
- Previous story Rishi Kapoor REACTS On Twitter Trolls On Him
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river
- Govt made Rafale deal in best interest of the country: Ananth Kumar
- Trump warns Iran to ‘never threaten the U.S.’