The French and Spanish interior ministers marked a minute of silence on Wednesday (August 23) in memory of the victims of the Barcelona attack that killed 13 people last week. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- French and Spanish interior ministers mark minute of silence for Barcelona victims
- Rishi Kapoor REACTS On Twitter Trolls On Him
- Rishi Kapoor and Paresh Rawal REACT To Triple Talaq Verdict By Supreme Court
- Selena Gomezs Hilarious QandA Session With Fans
- Paris Hilton LOVED UP With New BF Chris Zylka at LAX airport in Los Angeles