The French and Spanish interior ministers marked a minute of silence on Wednesday (August 23) in memory of the victims of the Barcelona attack that killed 13 people last week. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story U.S. Navy relieves 7th Fleet commander after collisions
- Previous story Rishi Kapoor REACTS On Twitter Trolls On Him
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”