The threat of a ‘no deal’ Brexit looms for British and French firms, with industry heads from French dairy calling on their government to waive adminstrative barriers in the event of a disorderly British exit from the EU. Francis Maguire reports.
- French dairy producers fear hard Brexit could harm exports
- PM Modi Addresses People Of Rewari Through Video Conference
- Isabel Marant – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019/20 Show in Paris
- Isabel Marant – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019/20 Show in Paris (with interview)
- Party to Celebrate Kenzo Takada’s 80th Anniversary