France rides the wave of an export surge with a third straight quarter of strong growth – but is still outdone by Spain. Its latest data shows output expanding by 0.9 per cent between April and June. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Rift In JD(U) Continues, Supporting Nitish Kumar’s Move Is Still Unclear
- Previous story Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif ousted in wealth probe
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business