France rides the wave of an export surge with a third straight quarter of strong growth – but is still outdone by Spain. Its latest data shows output expanding by 0.9 per cent between April and June. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Rift In JD(U) Continues, Supporting Nitish Kumar’s Move Is Still Unclear
- Previous story Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif ousted in wealth probe
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje