As financial police are reported to search French presidential candidate Francois Fillon’s office in parliament, nerves over the upcoming election are increasingly on edge – despite better readings recently on the economy. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Canadian student charged in deadly mosque attack
- Previous story Alleged missile test strains Iran nuclear deal
- RS election results: BJP wins 9 seats in UP, CM Yogi Adityanath thanks allies
- This win will strengthen BJP: Piyush Goyal on RS Polls’ results
- RS Polls: Watch BJP workers celebrate party’s massive win in UP
- British PM Theresa May welcomes confirmed EU Brexit transition offer
- 50% of females coming for IVF suffering with genital TB, says study