As financial police are reported to search French presidential candidate Francois Fillon’s office in parliament, nerves over the upcoming election are increasingly on edge – despite better readings recently on the economy. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Canadian student charged in deadly mosque attack
- Previous story Alleged missile test strains Iran nuclear deal
- Any decision on Brexit deal will happen in New Year – British trade minister
- Hockey World Cup- Australia Settle For Bronze Medal
- Rafale deal verdict: Congress is conspiring with Pakistan to take revenge for its 2014 electoral loss, says BJP
- India vs Australia: We wanted to create pressure from both ends, says Jasprit Bumrah
- Pulwama encounter: Wreath laying ceremony of Army jawan Sawar Kishan Singh Rajput performed