A French tourist family stuck in heavy Mumbai rains went to hotels everywhere in Dadar looking for a haven to safely stay during the heavy Mumbai rain which has left about a dozen dead only to be turned away. However, a Gurudwara “turned out to be like a lighthouse in the dark” in the words of this Boleswaski family.
- Next story Venezuela baseball talent thins amid food crisis
- Previous story Castle brings fantasy to life for Brazilian wannabe wizards
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors