French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault says samples show forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad used sarin nerve gas in the April 4 attack in northern Syria. Mia Womersley reports.
- French intelligence says samples from Syria chemical attack prove government used sarin
- Cashless society getting closer, survey finds
- Macron gets booed at Whirlpool plant
- ‘Two leaves’ symbol case: Delhi court sends TTV Dinakaran to five-day police custody
- Kashmiri Muslims pray for peace during Meraj-ul-Alam