A search warrant has been issued for a person flagged up to French police by the Belgian security services, according to French Interior Ministry Spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Le Pen calls for border controls after French attack
- Previous story UK sales post biggest quarterly fall since 2010
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Will wait to see how central govt. utilises Haj subsidy for education, scholarship of minorities: Owaisi
- 6 houses, temple gutted in fire