France’s Interior and Housing Ministers, Matthias Fekl and Emmanuelle Cosse, visit the Grande-Synthe migrant camp, after a fire gutted the camp following a brawl involving hundreds of Afghans and Kurds. Grand-Synthe is one of France’s biggest migrant camps housing 1,500 people.
- Next story Simeone expects tight game against Leicester City
- Previous story Trump has put North Korea ‘clearly on notice’: Spicer
- Oath ceremony: Rajasthan all set for a new beginning, says Sachin Pilot
- Oath ceremony: Congress will work in public interest, says Ashok Gehlot
- Star Screen Awards 2018: Bollywood celebs slay on the red carpet
- Cyclone Phethai: 22 passenger trains cancelled, one rescheduled in AP
- India vs Australia: Indian fans expect early wickets on Day 4 of 2nd Test