President Emmanuel Macron won a commanding majority in France’s parliamentary election on Sunday, pollsters’ estimates showed, and Socialist Party leader Jean-Christophe Cambadelis stepped down. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- French socialist leader resigns, says the left must change radically
- Appalling! Two minor girls allegedly stripped by school teacher for not paying fees
- Les Hommes Fashion Show – Menswear Spring/Summer Collection 2018
- Bodies found on board damaged US destroyer
- Big Screens,Live Ind-Pak Match Makes It A ‘Super Sunday’ For Fans