Issy-Les-Moulineaux (France), Aug 23 (ANI): The French and Spanish interior ministers marked a minute of silence on Wednesday in memory of the victims of the Barcelona attack that killed 13 people last week. Gerard Collomb and Juan Ignacio Zoido were near Paris for a scheduled meeting at the headquarters of France’s gendarmerie to discuss tighter collaboration between the two countries. Earlier, the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the van attack and a separate deadly assault, hours later, in the coastal resort of Cambrils, south of Barcelona.
- French, Spanish interior ministers mark minute of silence for Barcelona victims
- Massive protest erupts after Donald Trump’s rally in Arizona
- Over 40 injured in train crash
- Typhoon Hato wreaks havoc in Hong Kong, thousands evacuated
- Dharmendra Pradhan suggests Nepal to launch Nepal Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana