Issy-Les-Moulineaux (France), Aug 23 (ANI): The French and Spanish interior ministers marked a minute of silence on Wednesday in memory of the victims of the Barcelona attack that killed 13 people last week. Gerard Collomb and Juan Ignacio Zoido were near Paris for a scheduled meeting at the headquarters of France’s gendarmerie to discuss tighter collaboration between the two countries. Earlier, the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the van attack and a separate deadly assault, hours later, in the coastal resort of Cambrils, south of Barcelona.
- Next story Mulayam Singh strongly opposes coalition
- Previous story Massive protest erupts after Donald Trump’s rally in Arizona
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues