Issy-Les-Moulineaux (France), Aug 23 (ANI): The French and Spanish interior ministers marked a minute of silence on Wednesday in memory of the victims of the Barcelona attack that killed 13 people last week. Gerard Collomb and Juan Ignacio Zoido were near Paris for a scheduled meeting at the headquarters of France’s gendarmerie to discuss tighter collaboration between the two countries. Earlier, the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the van attack and a separate deadly assault, hours later, in the coastal resort of Cambrils, south of Barcelona.
- Next story Mulayam Singh strongly opposes coalition
- Previous story Massive protest erupts after Donald Trump’s rally in Arizona
- Anil Kapoor And Rajkumar Rao Promte New Film Fanney Khan
- Afghan Vice President Dostum escapes blast on return from exile
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river