Jammu (J and K), July 12 (ANI): A fresh and large batch of devotees left from Jammu base camp for the Amarnath Yatra 2017 on early Wednesday morning. Undeterred by the recent terrorist attack on a convoy of pilgrims, these devotees expressed their faith in the security arrangements provided to them. A total of 3,744 pilgrims in 149 vehicles left for Pahalgam and Baltal. At least seven Amarnath Yatra pilgrims were killed and 19 others got injured after a group of terrorists opened fire on a bus carrying the ‘yatris’ in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag on Monday night.
- Next story Loss of lives a great ‘concern’ for us: U.S. State Dept. Spokesperson on Amarnath Attack
- Previous story 53-year-old woman robbed, murdered in Amar Colony
- Pune develops oxygen bar for healthy leisure
- Five of family killed as truck rams into car
- Paine laments Australian capitulation in third test amid ball-tampering scandal
- Asia’s largest Tulip garden opens for visitors
- Ball tampering scandal: Ashish Nehra appreciates Smith, Bancroft for admitting mistake